Resolved
2.9

We closed on our house December of 2015, so we are going on about 7.5 months now.Since our closing we have already had a full tub demo and replacement, windows replaced because they fall off the tracks, back door sticking and damaging our door jamb, chipping wood floors, cabinets repaired, baseboards coming off, and now the front of our house is crumbling to pieces.

We have had multiple repairs to only need a repair for the repair. We had a community meeting with the owner and come to find out he doesn't care about the problems and he is mad that we are complaining about our problems. In addition, the so-called warranty they give you does not cover everything (such as the crumbling of our front pillars). We have to pay a deductible for claims (even if we haven't hit our 1-year craftsmanship warranty) and even then you aren't guaranteed a repair.

The owner hires poor contractors who can't keep appointments and are no-shows and when they do show, their repair is ***!Please rethink your purchase with New Leaf - the product looks enticing (that's how we got tricked into buying) but the workmanship/craftsmanship is poor!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kmd2016 is overall dissatisfied with New Leaf Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Leaf Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare New Leaf Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Leaf Homes?

Comments